View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
How to you quit calibre

When I tap the X the application ends but is still running in my process list. How can I cause Calibre to actually quit? I can't seem to find the command anywhere. When I do an update to the new version it will fail if the process is still running so I have to bring up the task manager find the process and then kill it before I can upgrade. Since upgrades are frequent this is a problem.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote