Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 03:24 AM   #27
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
New version posted (see first entry) that supports synching to the Reader. There are a bunch more options that should be checked under Tools - Options. Don't use this while you have the Sony COnnect software running (it will fail to load the Sony libraries in that case).

lordvetinari2, I'm not sure I can do too much about the fonts, due to htmldoc restrictions. I am stripping down to 7-bit clean fonts which will help some english sites look better, but doesn't help you.

Main other feature I'd still like to add would be RDF support.

Edit: I am now encoding the html in iso-8859-15, so things will look quite a bit better when using Spanish and other European languages.

Last edited by geekraver; 10-31-2006 at 03:46 PM.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote