Thread: Sci-Fi Romance?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 06:50 PM   #22
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I also really like some of Ilona Andrews' series, although their better known ones (Kate Daniels, Hidden Legacy) are more urban fantasy than sci-fi, I think.

However their Innkeeper series feels somewhat sci-fi-ish to me - although I'm not much good at sussing out various genres, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong . And it has some romance in it. And, curiously enough, to help out folks who are home-bound because of coronavirus, just today Ilona Andrews have put the first three titles in the Innkeeper series in an omnibus on sale for $0.99 for all three, which makes the series pretty easy to try. They're calling it their "plague sale", but don't be put off by that...the series has nothing to do with the plague.

Info in this post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=3968444
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote