View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 07:33 PM   #8
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
It shows I have 398 in my account under dictionaries and guides.

I don't see them on my kindles though. Even if I am on all. And that is probably because they are buried among the 3000 books I have in my cloud. I think what I have done in the past after an update, I take them and put them in my "read" folder. One of them. I have 2 now as the first one got too big. Since I always display the "read" folder, no matter if I use "ALL" or "downloaded", I don't see them.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote