View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 06:18 PM   #7
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
The multiple user guides and dictionaries have always been a part of the "Kindle Universe." When you have a Kindle capable of using foreign languages, you get the user guides and dictionaries that support those languages.

I've been using Kindles since 2009, and this has always been how it is. Back when Amazon still had the old forums, it was one of the most common questions new users had.

I just looked at mine, there are 209. I must not have let the list load all the way earlier.

Last edited by Deskisamess; 10-15-2018 at 06:22 PM.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote