View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 05:53 PM   #5
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
Look in the DOWNLOADED tab instead of ALL and you won't see them. They are part of the Kindle universe. They don't download to your Kindle unless you intentionally tap them to download.

I have 171 dictionaries and user guides on my account. It used to be if you deleted them from Content & Devices they would come back with the next update. Most just ignore them.
You are not paying attention to what I typed. I do not want it to show under downloaded or "ALL" . I know the difference between the All and DOWNLOAD tab. I do not think its part of the kindle universe for I never in the history of ereaders ever had 56 user guides show up in 56 languages just suddenly appear out of the blue. Never happened in the 10 years of owning kindles and it only shows up on the Oasis and not the paperwhite or fire.

It may not matter now. I accidentally "reset" my oasis instead of "restart"
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote