View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 08:38 AM   #4
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
All in different Languages???? How do I get rid of these? I can delete off device but I do not want them to show period. Not even under "all"
Look in the DOWNLOADED tab instead of ALL and you won't see them. They are part of the Kindle universe. They don't download to your Kindle unless you intentionally tap them to download.

I have 171 dictionaries and user guides on my account. It used to be if you deleted them from Content & Devices they would come back with the next update. Most just ignore them.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote