View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 07:21 PM   #27
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
@bravosx...Thank you for your kind comments on the proposed update. I probably will do it. The trick is to add this update without complicating or compromising plugin usage too much. And the truth is that I've already added the single file selection feature to the plugin and its looking good but, since its such a big change, I'll have to give it some thorough testing just to make sure.

Last edited by slowsmile; 07-08-2018 at 08:49 PM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote