View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 08:17 AM   #7
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I know that Graf Henning von Arnim-Schlagenthin, the author's husband, spent some time in prison [...] Could you read it for me please, and tell me when he was imprisoned.
According to this German source, von Arnim-Schlagenthin was arrested in 1899.

According to this old German 11/12/1899 newspaper von Arnim-Schlagenthin was released on bail for health reasons on 11/08/1899. He supposedly had to pay 200,000 Marks. (It's mentioned on page 13 of the PDF under Kleine Chronik.) The newspaper also mentions that he spent several weeks in prison in connection with criminal proceedings against former members of the Stettin National-Hypotheken-Kreditgesellschaft bank.

Last edited by Doitsu; 05-07-2017 at 09:15 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote