View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 03:26 PM   #13
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I don't think the tools being upgraded changes personal settings. At least I've never noticed any plugin upgrade changing settings that I've made on my copy of Calibre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
@DuckieTigger: Yes.

Thanks for the heads-up about the new version of THE TOOLS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes, it does. I just tested it with some DRMed ePub and it worked as it did before. The key I had in the Kindle section is still there.
Thank you, good info.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote