View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #26
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
There is a similar thread down in the Android section that may have additional suggestions.

I use Moon+ Pro and Calibre Companion for e-books related stuff on my Nexus 7. I tried a couple other readers, but Moon+ Pro had all features I wanted and worked well, so I stopped my search there (it was also 50% off at the time).
Thanks for telling me about the other thread--it seems that the same favorites mentioned here are included there as well. I'm starting with Aldiko, and then may sample a few others.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote