View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #874
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I am looking forward to a 1,700 calorie a day diet. With exercise, that should go up. I like to eat, what can I say. I don't think I need to go below 155, heck my Doctor will be happy with 160.

The weird thing is that 160 puts me into the highest level of healthy BMI level. I find it kind of silly since there is no way I would be considered overweight by anyone who looks at me right now.

Looking forward to the gym tonight.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote