View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #7
runtmms
Connoisseur
runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Google Nexus 4
I was happy to leave Sprint to get my Nexus 4. The more I learn about phone stuff - the more I really wanted a GSM phone, instead of being locked to a CDMA carrier.

I've talked to a lot of people about our carrier switch, and find it a little puzzling how attached people can be to their carriers - even when they complain about them a fair amount of the time. Unless you are in a situation where there really is only one carrier that provides coverage I just don't get it.
runtmms is offline   Reply With Quote