View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #32
Pierre Menard
Zealot
Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nook Simple Touch
Unfortunately, this will not find Overdrive Advantage titles. These require you to be logged into your library account to search, as they are only available to specific libraries within a larger consortium. (ed: it looks like it finds Advantage titles if they're available at all the libraries but some have additional copies; but doesn't find them if they only available at all from a select list of libraries within the group)

This plugin would have been great for keeping a "lookout" list of books I'm interested in that aren't yet available at my library(s)--add an empty book record to calibre and then periodically search on that list to see if any have been added. Unfortunately, the ones I would be interested in looking for also tend to be the Advantage titles.

Last edited by Pierre Menard; 12-05-2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: add'l info
Pierre Menard is offline   Reply With Quote