View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Post Blissett, Luther: Q. (Italian) v3.1 28 Jul 2013

Luther Blissett is the collective pseudonym used by four Italian authors: Roberto Bui, Giovanni Cattabriga, Federico Guglielmi and Luca Di Meo. The four were part of the so-called "Luther Blissett Project", which ended in 1999. Now they write under the "Wu Ming" name.

Q is a novel by these authors, first published in Italian in 1999. The novel is set in Europe during the 16th century, and deals with Protestant reformation movements. It is published under a Creative Commons license, and it's available at http://www.wumingfoundation.com/ital...ownloads.shtml

This is the original Italian version, created from the TXT file, but with formatting added (TOC, titles, pagebreaks, dashes...). It's not proofread because I haven't yet read it and because my knowledge of Italian is limited, so I'd thank any help here.

Any kind of feedback is welcome.

EDIT (v2): I've now read the book and made some minor formatting corrections. I think it's in quite a good state now (not that it wasn't before).

EDIT (v3): Added maps, and some additional corrections (stray commas, unified spacing around dashes...)

EDIT (v3.1): Minor capitalization fix.

(Previous download count: 233)
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Q.mobi (1.34 MB, 393 views)

Last edited by Jellby; 07-28-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote