View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 10:45 AM   #3149
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Free Audiobook -- The Francesians

The audiobook of The Francesians, book three in the Green Comet trilogy, is available for free download from the Green Comet website. The trilogy is released under a Creative Commons license. CC-BY-SA. It has received a lot of good reviews and I have been humbled by the praise I got for my work.

Quote:
After their conflict with the deadly Visitor, and their expedition to the moon of the ones who sent it, Elgin and Frances leave the Makers -- the violently primitive species that created the apocalyptic Visitor -- and head back to Green Comet, only to discover that dark forces have been active in their absence. They can turn away and avoid a confrontation with the Francesians, if they want. They don't have to take on the responsibility of freeing Green Comet from the Francesians' reign of repression. They don't have to take on the responsibility, but they will, because they didn't save their people from annihilation only to let them live in darkness.

Please download it and see what you think.

About 9 hours

ISBN: 978-0-9919532-9-5

arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote