View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 09:04 AM   #41936
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Another "it hurt to move" Monday. Blocked salivary gland required at trip to the Doctor, but the steroids and antibiotics worked.

On the good front, My sister is visiting and is going to be making most excellent home made cinnamon rolls. (with dried cherries instead of raisins. . . )

Kidney stone last week, blocked salivary gland the weekend. . . I tell you, old age isn't what it cracked up to be. . .
Well, I can't match your challenges today, Ralph, but I'll absolutely agree--they weren't kidding on that "gettin' old ain't for sissies" stuff. I feel like hammered s**t this morning. And I did absolutely nothing that should have engendered it, nothing.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote