View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
Y|yukichigai
Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Y|yukichigai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Need an app with bulk download support

My girlfriend received a Nexus 7 for Christmas, which she is thrilled about. She loves the thing, and among other things is excited to do some reading on it.

I have assembled a rather healthy Calibre library with quite a few books (epub) I am able to share with her. I figured it would be simple enough to load up my library and download the various books I have tagged for her. Problem is, in every app I try there's no "download all" button. There's not even a "download set" or "download group" etc. etc. Not only that, every program makes downloading books a matter of navigating to the folder, then the book, then view the info on the book, then find the download button, then hit back twice, repeat. I've got like 80 books I want to give her. There's GOT to be a better solution.

What program out there has this feature, or something like it? If I have to I can download to her PC first. I'd just really like to save her the time of having to sort through individual downloads one after the other, since I already had to do that getting these off the various free sources (Baen FTW).
Y|yukichigai is offline   Reply With Quote