View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 10:51 AM   #32
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
I read very fast and the small screen of the regular devices (6") fatigues me on flipping pages (I also need a rather big size for fonts to read without glasses).
The iPad Pro 12.9" is ideal for this, in particular with stationary uses, less in bus or other public transportation excepting plane and train, where one has his/her own place to sit and hopefully a table before.
Just curious, why does flipping pages fatigue you? it's not like you're lifting 10 pounds each time you swipe/tap.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote