View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 04:32 AM   #31
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I like it a lot; particularly the option of displaying two documents side-by-side in landscape mode. That's incredibly useful when I'm working on my ancient Egyptian texts: I can have the text I'm working on and my hieroglyphic dictionary open side by side, just as I would with paper books. It's a paid for option in the app, but one that's well worth the money for me.
I went ahead and got Goodreader's pro option. I don't have a particular need for any of the options, but I like to support the app writers with such purchases so they will continue supporting the app. Did the same with Marvin 3. I mostly read magazines with it.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote