View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 04:43 PM   #10
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddz View Post
It depends; a brief closure, yes, that’s what happens, but a longer closure would reopen at the home screen - the same happens with my Icarus.
If you are only using sleep, it will open on the last page read regardless of how long your Kobo ereader is asleep whether from the sleep cover, sleep timer or tapping the power button. Caveat as long as the battery doesn't run down completely.

The only time I would see my Kobo ereader going back to the home screen from sleep is if I have the auto power off set so it powered down from sleep mode.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote