View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 07:45 AM   #2
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
I don't know about fonts but if you are able to install google play on your tablet there are all kinds of alternative reader software available. I currently have Moon + Reader installed on my Fire tablet.
*edit*
Moon+Reader does allow for custom fonts (as well as change background). One difference from changing font on an kindle e-ink reader is that the fire tablet allows direct download of font to the tablet. On a regular kindle e-reader someone first has to download a font to a computer, then transfer it via usb cable to the kindle (in the right folder) which is ridiculous. Most kindles have an experimental browser so I don't see why a font can't be downloaded directly onto the ereader. It's a shame because perhaps an older generation of readers are missing out enjoying reading with different fonts due to lack of technical knowledge or lack of easy access to a computer. End of rant.

Below is a screen shot taken from my Kindle Fire (5th generation) with Google Play Store installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_screenshot_2018-06-25-08-52-24.png
Views:	473
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	164653  

Last edited by Ricky D'Angelo; 06-25-2018 at 10:18 AM. Reason: add info
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote