View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 07:36 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@userwack - if it's just a format issue, and I saw any value in knowing the different ISBN values for the different formats, then I would record it in my Notes custom column, like so:
Code:
PDF  ISBN - 1234567890123
EPUB ISBN - 2345678901234
But if I have two versions with different ISBN's chances they'll be in the same format. In that case I have a different problem, what to do with multiple format files of the same type for the same book. There are a number threads on that in this sub-forum.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote