View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 10:23 AM   #35
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKenP View Post
Kovid's work is elegant. It promotes the basic need. It enhances that with useful panes. It has greater user controls. It is expandable like few other programs. Any programmer being honest will envy the design and execution.

As Mies said, "Form follows function."
This. I have never understood the complaints about the Calibre UI, and still don't. I can have the buttons I want where I want them, it's functional and does what I need it to do without fuss or getting in the way.

What more can you need, without it being useless frippery? It doesn't have to be beautiful (whatever that is!), it just has to work. And it does.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote