Thread: Troubleshooting Paper White registration issue
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
jmmcg9
Zealot
jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, iPad Pro (12.9”), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Mini 5, Forma
My PW came pre registered, but I still came to the screen that asks whether you have an existing Amazon account or want to open a new account. Given all of the screen issues being reported (mine looked great), I tried to register again and again over a three day period without success. I even "deregistered" the new PW through "Manage your Devices" and tried to register without success. I gave in and shipped it back to Amazon? I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. I will be really upset if my replacement has screen issues...... The new one should be delivered Tuesday. Wish me luck!
jmmcg9 is offline   Reply With Quote