View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #4
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
no author settlement yet

Note that they have not settled with the AUTHORS they illegally pirated. The biggest pirate on the planet sits there laughing, flanked by members of Congress...

I suspect one day they will send me my $5 in googlebuck advertising and some chewed bubble gum for blatantly pirating my books for years.

(Note: I don't care about piracy, I just loathe hypocrisy).
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote