View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 11:46 AM   #215
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
I have an Energy Sistems EReader Pro Plus on which I have installed KoReader (2019.02)

The problem I have is that the lowest part of the screen is used by Android for the "Home", "Back" etc buttons. This obscures the lowest part of KoReader's display and it is impossible to see the bottom menu and dependant on font size, margins etc the bottom lines of text in a book are also obscured.

I had thought that the ES devices may not be supported but seeing this :

Quote:
we now have basic support for E Ink refreshes on a limited number of Android E Ink devices (#4517). Namely:

Boyue T61 and some clones
Boyue T62 and some clones
Onyx C67
Energy Sistem (which are in fact Boyue T62 clones). This was tested on an Energy Pro 4.
made me think again. I'd like to get KoReader working on the Pro Plus as the inbuilt readers are pretty poor in rendering EPUBS with anything other than simple CSS.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote