View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:37 AM   #40
huari
Enthusiast
huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle me, Sony Reader missus
check Sony support

I tried posting to another thread but it didn't take. Anyway, if it helps anyone, I posted my resolution from Sony at pthwaite's Mac thread.
Long story short, Jim's right, Sony was able to resolve my Adobe ID authentication issue by resetting my account to accept a different email address. I concur with everyone here about the helpful community here at MobileRead to share, learn and find solace in all this DRM frustration.

Off-topic:
My better half and I were strolling home from dinner and passed by the last days sale of an institutional bookstore in our neighborhood. The musty nostalgia and remaining oddments added to the pang of longing for a much simpler time.
No messing with reinstalls or IDs here.
Books reigned.
huari is offline   Reply With Quote