View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #94
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It depends on a lot of things for me. Sometimes the convenience of an e-book makes me want it in that format. Then if it's winter I want a paper book that won't leave me with an e-reader subjected to -30C then a heated bus then -30C then sitting in my bad then -30C again and back on the bus. That just isn't a good environment for electronics of any sort. So for long periods of time I only read paper unless it's at home where only a fraction of my reading happens.

I give myself a pretty modest budget for reading as well. I use my library a lot. I still buy books, but I am very selective in books I buy. When the paper book is cheaper I usually buy it, or if the paper book is cheaper I might go to the library instead. There's no set thought pattern to my purchases, but it all fits together somehow. I must be infuriating to market for because on any given day I may or may not buy an e-book for a myriad of reasons.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote