View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 11:41 AM   #27
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
People might have had the Shelley Frasier narration in their Tantor accounts; it was a freebie from them one month.
Oh my, that makes four versions for me, and counting. The Colleen Winton version was a SYNC freebie; the Rachel McAdams version must have been an Audible freebie, because I have that one as well. And the Kate Burton version was an RH freebie.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote