View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:52 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
If the standard search bar history was library sensitive
If the search bar history isn't library sensitive, it probably isn't possible to make this plugin library sensitive. Or at least it would be a lot harder.
Quote:
and it similar keyboard short cuts,
Not sure what you mean by that.
Quote:
then this PI could probably be put into mothballs like Temp Marker.
I started doing Temp Marker before this one. But, there are comments in the thread from Kovid and kiwidude about the function now being base calibre function. When I looked, I couldn't see anything that Temp Marker did that calibre didn't do with the "Mark books" button. Do you know of something?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote