Thread: Literary Rotating Nominations
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #11
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
You have the floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Yes, go for it! I am already very curious how this kind of bookfinding will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
It seems that not so long ago, or at least when the idea of a member pick was first put in place, there was competition to be that member. I'm easy with Sun Surfer or whoever else it may be. I'm sure that given the participants here and at least four books to select from that a good read will be in the cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
yay!
.......and so say all of us........

Spoiler:
Though it being summer at last in these parts, I do have little time in August. Much work and I go (yes again, Billi) cycling for a few weeks in Eastern Germany---Mecklenburger Seeenplatte.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote