Thread: Literary Rotating Nominations
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I have a suggestion which may cause a shudder in those to whom it applies!

I know getting a nomination past the goal post involves a lot of luck in any given month. That said, perhaps one of the stalwarts who show up every month but have had bad luck in the stakes would like to go first? Billi and Bookpossum occur to me, but I may be missing out someone, no offense intended, or missed a successful nomination, for that matter.

I figure we'll all get a turn eventually, but it might shake up things a bit to have someone "new" go first.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote