View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #11
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Ahhm... advice for a clueless Windows user? What version should I use for Vista?
Well, first things first... uninstall Windows and install Arch-Linux...

Just kidding.

Python's re module should run under Python 2.6.4, on any OS, I would think. (I'm just learning myself, though.) User_none hasn't given you a full script though. I think the intent was just to provide the actual regex expressions which you could use inside another script, or just with a text editor that does RegEx search and replaces in a way compatible with Python's, or a very similar way. I imagine there are such editors for Windows. I don't know what they are, mind you...

(Do keep in mind however that you can run Ubuntu from a live CD or in a virtual box if you're so enamored of your precious Windows....)
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote