View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneW39 View Post
I'm not interested in doing anything even border-line illegal - these are book legally bought, so it's just a matter of reading convenience. I'm not aware of ADE, though I have heard of Apprentice Alf. Clearly I need to do some research on these two, starting with ADE. Thanks for the hint.
If you don't have ADE, how are you downloading the epubs with DRM? As far as I can tell, all the shops that sell DRM protected epubs require ADE to download them. The download link is to an ACSM file. This is handled by ADE.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote