View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Because I'm CDN I hadn't really followed the uproar, but I'm not so sure about B&N accepting different terms from Smashwords. My guess is they will ensure that all Smashwords publishers have the same terms. For all we know, we agreed to it already when we agreed to the Smashwords terms. There is quite possibly a clause which states that we accept all changes to the channel's requirements.

Not good. And as for not allowing updates, that's ridiculous. It's one of the many benefits of ebooks that an author can update to eliminate typos and such.
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote