View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #50
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
You would think that as a queen, Dido could do as she pleased, but I suppose it was the usual double standard in operation.

I am a bit behind where I should be, and am just part way through the funeral games. I keep wondering how large the ships must be to have all those goodies stowed away ready to give as gifts and prizes. They seem to have everything but the proverbial kitchen sink!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote