View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #52
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
TWO geiger counter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I have two geiger counters, which show that the granite stones surrounding my house do emit significant ionizing radiation.
Do you live near Tokyo?

I'm way into my old age. Nothing of any sort can change my shortened future longevity other than an accident.

The AMA recently issued a notice that those over age 75 should not even bother to test or treat prostate cancer. They are SURE to die of another cause at that age.

If our worst risk is a Kindle, then we will all live to age 120 at which point human cells stop dividing.

Our life expectancy has grown dramatically in the last 100 years mainly due to better sanitation. Life expectancy FROM age 85 onwards has DECREASED in the last 20 years from more medical attention, more wars and more violence. See this link for that study:

http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/140.full

Last edited by sirmaru; 08-29-2012 at 11:42 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote