View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #57
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Quantum Field Theory?
Quoted For Truth.

And to Catlady:

The only way I can see this being an issue is if only one or two of the ones posting links here have affiliate links, and the others don't. The ones who make no money might feel it's unfair, and I can sort of understand that. Except that it's not that difficult to get an affiliate link of your own, if you really want one.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote