View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #7
patootie
patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: sony pocket reader
My mother sent me the following email, and I thought you all might be interested...also on Smashwords.

TO SPEAK FOR THE DEAD Now an E-Book for Charity
“TO SPEAK FOR THE DEAD” has a special place in my heart. The international bestseller was my first novel and introduced Jake Lassiter, the linebacker-turned-lawyer, to readers worldwide.
Here’s the set-up:
A doctor in love with his patient’s wife...
A fatal mistake during surgery...
Accident? Malpractice? Or murder?
Defending a surgeon in a malpractice case, Jake Lassiter begins to suspect that his client is innocent of negligence...but guilty of murder. Add a sexy widow, a deadly drug, and a grave robbery to the stew, and you have the recipe for Miami’s trial of the century.
Now, on the 20th anniversary of hardcover publication, the courtroom thriller is available as an e-book at the astonishing price of $2.99. That’s right, less than your double mocha latte, with far fewer calories. Even if you don’t own an e-reader, you can download the book to your laptop or desktop.
I’m donating all proceeds of the book to a cause that’s very special to me: the Four Diamonds Fund, which supports cancer treatment for kids at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital.
Read more about this special e-book edition of "TO SPEAK FOR THE DEAD."
patootie is offline   Reply With Quote