View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Ducky is right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodLark View Post
I have an Ez-Reader 6 inch that I just bought. When I plug it in to a USB port on my computer (running Puppy Linux 4.2.1), PMounter does not see either the SD card or the internal memory, so I can't mount them.

I can access the SD card just fine by removing it from the EZ-Reader and using an SD card reader so I can load and re-arrange files on the SD card, but I have no way to get to the internal memory..

Any ideas?
Dear Woodlark:

Welcome. I work for Astak; but am not a tech. However, I do care to make you happy!

Yes, The Ducks is right! The first thing to do is to check to be sure the USB is seated properly into your EZ Reader 6 inch. That spot on the bottom for the USB is nice as it is out of the way... but it can be a bear to seat the USB cable.

We suggest plugging the USB into the computer first and THEN connecting to the EZ Reader 6 inch. Somehow this works often.

Rarely, the USB cable can be less than optimum. If you have another USB cable lying around, try it please!

You are always welcome to email to: www.support@astak.com or phone:
1-866-368-8788 and talk to a tech!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote