View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 12:29 PM   #4
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
I run a modded "install-clock" shell script, last time I have bricked my iLiad with a bad script version.
Execution rights of /home/root/starth.sh didn't get lost. Uuuh.
I found 1 problem: Because the the clock is added in toolbar, 2 icons in the left disappear.
A screenshot of clock in toolbar is attached.
[EDIT:] Correction: the portrait/landscape icon is missing in pdf viewer; larger/smaller font icons in html/txt viewer are missing ...
That is the biggest problem with adding addition icons to the toolbar. I've tried, with moderate success, running an additional toolbar above the default or at top. But it seems to cramp the screen area, and cause alignment problems with the contentlister. Until irex makes the second toolbar "float" so it's always at the right hand side of the screen, I don't think there's anything else we can do.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote