View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 08:28 AM   #1
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Syncing Sony and the iPhone

Is there an easy way to buy a book and load it on both the Sony 505 and the iPhone?

Reason I ask is that, when I bought my iPhone, I was so eager to test out the eReader App that I bought a Stuart Woods book ('Dirt') forgetting that I already had it on my Sony 505. Anyway, I just got around to reading it on my 505 and have found it very useful to be able to switch between the Sony and the iPhone. I almost always have one or the other with me.

Is there a way to legally do this?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote