View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:26 AM   #161
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I can definetly second home in my shoes when he says that Happiness is a warm pile of books, however let's hope that they are not too warm. As EZ reader used to say back in the 70s "I grove on all the words." If any of us are old enough to remember 70s slang we will know what the verb to grove translates to commone english as.
I'm old enough to remember, but I've never heard of that slang. You don't mean "groove" do you?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote