View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #174
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Just to update everyone. I've had two more phone calls from Andrew. I noticed the current PW I have has some glowing specks, so they offered to send me another one. I give them credit for persevering. I'm surprised they are willing to keep trying to help me get a perfect one, but I have to say I'm amazed how many issues these PW's continue to have.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote