View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #140
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovvi View Post

Back to the ipone 5
I don't have an iphone, I just want one. I have an android phone now, but It is not for me, I don't like it at all. I read this thread (or try to) to find out if I should try to get my hands on an iphone 5, or if an iphone 4S is better for me right now.

Clara
If you don't like the Android phone, maybe an iphone would be right for you. I'd advise going to your nearest Apple Store to have a hands on with a display phone. I did that yesterday. The long screen is a little odd, but not as odd as I expected. I can't afford to buy one, though, so will probably buy a 4S second hand to replace my 3GS which, although its still got a lot of life in it, is starting to struggle with some of the app updates from third party suppliers.

And, although I am an iPhone fan, and naturally think everyone should have one, I think you should also look at the Nokia N9, and windows phones as well. They are all good as phones. The OS is what counts... what will work for you, and what you feel attracted to. But the only way to find out is to have one in your hand, switched on, and working. I think with the Nokia and Windows phones, you'll probably have to have a friend with one, to have a good play. With iPhone you can do that in a store.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote