View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 08:17 AM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by digory View Post
I finally got the HelloWorld running, and I even managed to work my calculator applet into a proper Kindlet, and it actually works!! Finally! I am glad I found enough information on this forum, albeit that it took me quite some time until I found the proper threads.

I am going to post the app here in this thread as soon as it is ready. Currently I am having font size problems. I'll have to dig this forum for the manifest's Font-Size-Mode attribute, I guess.

So long
I have not made a kindlet yet. Please post a simple "guide" (perhaps in a wiki page) of the steps you found that worked for you (or at least some links to the posts you found valuable). A lot of the good stuff here is buried deeply and may not be easy to find. Even just a page (or post) with links (mini index) of the relevant stuff that helped you get it working would be a great addition to the kindlet index.

Thanks.

EDIT: I just saw the fonthack reference in the other thread. Perhaps we need to simplify that into a basic "how to write and package a kindlet" guide.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-07-2012 at 08:21 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote