View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #12
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
That is how it usually works. 18 months ago I got the Dell Streak. Almost exactly the same size as the Note. At first glance you think, OMG what a giant device! Then as you start using it you discover that it is actually the perfect size for a phone. Easily slips into my jeans' front pockets and not awkward to use at all. And then you are looking at the other phones and say to yourself, I would never ever go back to such a useless device with a tiny screen! Remember, the iphone's 3.5 has about half the screen area.
Even with my Galaxy Nexus I get the comment about it being a big phone, but 5 seconds after they see it in action they all want one! It performs very well against the IPhone, bigger, clearer and you can customise the screen space.
As a matter of interest, why don't you want to use a SIM card? My husband actually has one in his tablet because it gives him access to the 3G network. This a system used by an Australian telco and it has data access for use on the road where there is no wi-fi access, but no phone capabilities (although he does have a "phone number" - must try ringing it one day!)
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote