View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #18
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@yifanlu: Same build as the OTA one we got a while ago, so, nope, no update to otaup since 3.2.1, everything's fine .
That's what I thought, but there might have been a chance that they patched it in busybox (since it was just a linux glitch). However, I manually patched the busybox binary and compared it with 3.1 and the only change was the timestamp. I still want to see some real results, but I think we can use the 3.2.1 jailbreak on 3.3.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote