View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hi Slainte,

I think maybe my eBookwise reader is about as simple as it gets. (Inexpensive also, at $139.) It doesn't do anything other than show books in .imp format, not much in the way of graphics. I've been getting my reading material at www.ebookwise.com, the same place where I ordered the reader device. I like getting books there, because I don't have a lot of time to be fooling around with converting formats, etc. Instead I prefer to spend my few stolen moments actually reading. The book downloads are quick. The device if VERY user friendly. If you are only interested in a device for reading, then this might be one for you to investigate.

One caution: I am having trouble with the device not reading it's smart media card. I'm waiting to hear back from eBookwise about what they will do about it.
Don't forget to look here at MobileRead. There are lots of books in IMP format here and all are free.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote